Monday, August 6, 2012

Featured!

Alert, alert--I should've mentioned this earlier, but I didn't. In case you didn't catch it, a few weeks ago I was featured on the blog of another auxiliar de conversación, Liz, called Memoirs of a Young Adventuress.

Here's a link to the article, which you should totally check out! It's an interview with me about why I love Galicia, more or less. And, of course, I totally recommend that you echarle un vistazo (that's have a look) at the rest of her blog as well, particularly if you're a new auxiliar looking for advice, as she's doing a great series on what to do when you first come to Spain...or if you want to know more about other regions of Spain, as she's doing interviews with expats living all over the country...or if you want to see yummy food pictures, as she does a "Pincho of the Week" feature. Or if you just want to read more exciting Spain stories.

Basically, girl's blog is awesome, go look at it now. That's all, have a nice day everybody! Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for everything! The interview turned out great! I can't wait to go back to Galicia now :)

    ReplyDelete