Friday, July 4, 2014

Joyeux Quatre de Juillet!




Happy 4th of July! 



For those who didn't know, I'm back in the States for a visit for the summer, before heading off on my next adventure to....somewhere (hint, it's not cheeseland and it's not burgerland...).



So, today I'll be doing as Americans do, grilling varied meats on a grill, eating things in the colors of red, white and blue...


Maybe doing some themed arts and crafts...


Watching some fireworks in the evening...


And supporting les bleus. OK, that's not so American, but what can I say? All these years in Europe have changed me. I now say football instead of soccer, and I have an instinctive hope to see at least one of my adoptive countries keep going in the World Cup. 

Bleu, blanc, rouge...I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment