Thursday, April 19, 2012

Everybody's Doing It...

So now that I've waited a full two weeks after my Spring Break was over, do you want me to tell you about it?

...You're ambivalent? Eh, me too. I've read a lot of other auxiliares' posts about spring break, and I realized that it's maybe a little boring for readers to see millions of photos and hear minute descriptions of a vacation. (Sorry, fellow auxiliares, not trying to hate on you or anything!) But I also don't want to forget someday what I did. So here's what's going to go down: I'm going to post one photo for each day I was gone, and leave a one-sentence description of the photo/the day. Got it? That should be 7 photos, 7 sentences. Hopefully not too boring for anyone. Oh, and before I start--I went to Wales and England, so no one gets confused.

This is a very cute indoor shopping center in Cardiff, Wales that had cool vintage shops and the like.

This is the Millennium Centre near the port in Cardiff, Wales, which I sadly only knew about before this because of a show called Doctor Who.

This is Christ Church College, one of the colleges in a little university that maybe you've heard of called Oxford.

This is the dining hall of Christ Church college, which is what the Great Hall in the Harry Potter books was modeled on.

This is a very pebbly beach in Brighton, where it was far too cold to go swimming anyway.

This is the spot from which all time is measured, the prime meridian, in Greenwich.

This is the grave of Jane Austen, my favorite author, in Winchester, England. 

And that's all for now, folks! Hope those of you who had one enjoyed your spring breaks, I know I did!

2 comments:

  1. All our blogs are for our moms anyway, right?

    And who doesn't enjoy photos? Glad your vacation was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you're right, they are for our moms! My mom's attention span is maybe shorter than other people's though, I feel, thus the need for keeping it to the point. Also, I am lazy.

    ReplyDelete