Monday, April 8, 2013

Soy Vaga, Spanish for Hello My Name is Lazybones

So you all should know by now that I'm extremely lazy about posting in this blog sometimes. It's not that I don't want to, it's that it's not the highest priority in my life. I prefer to live life most of the time rather than writing about it. When I'm really busy, blogging falls onto the back burner, until I see someone else posting really great pictures about their travels and I feel the little green monster and want to write about my voyages as well.

And man oh man have I been busy lately. Since I last posted, I've been on 3 separate vacations to 3 separate countries (France, Poland, Morocco), with a fourth one (Germany) coming up in less than two weeks, plus I need to plan a 3-week trip with my parents during the summer. I guess I never really thought about just how much I travel until the other day when a fellow auxiliar (hi S!) came right out and said it--"Wow, you travel a LOT."

I guess I do...although I enjoy it so much that it never seems like enough! "There is more to be seen than can ever be seen, more to do than can ever be done."Wise words from The Lion King.

Anyway, more interesting content (and updates on what will be happening to me in a few months when my teaching contract here is up) soon...ahem...probably. Just wanted to say hi and remind the internet that I'm here.

For your trouble, here's a nice Galician rainbow. I'm a fan of these rainbows, except for the fact that they mean that beach weather is not here yet. Please please please get here before June, Mr. Sun...please?

2 comments:

  1. How close are you to 25 countries by 25? (Sorry if this is a double comment; I think either my computer or the Internet is cranky today.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at 23, hoping to get to the last two in June!!

    ReplyDelete